Sugarcane Magazine is Now Accepting Submissions
Sugarcane Magazine is the première online destination for all things art by people from Africa and the African Diaspora.
- Who can contribute to Sugarcane Magazine? We accept submissions of original content about artists from Africa and the African diaspora.
- What kind of content are we interested in publishing? We are looking for essays, short stories, editorials, reviews, poetry, music, and photojournalism.
- Only original, unpublished work will be considered for publication.
- Art must be created by visual artists of African descent.
All essays, editorials, short stories, and reviews must be between 900 and 1,800 words. *** PLEASE NOTE THAT WE PUBLISH IN ENGLISH. We will publish bilingual text. However, the author must provide an English translation.*****
- There is no submission fee.
- Approved submissions are eligible for payment